My blanket is finally finished! It has been a very long term project, started back at the beginning of this year. I collected several second hand sweaters from charity shops and then felted them using a hot cycle in the washing machine. My mum helped me cut the squares in three different sizes and when I had enough of them I hand stitched each piece together using some gray cotton yarn. I did try sewing the pieces using the sewing machine, but I think a more rough and chunkier final look suited this material better. I'm quite pleased on how it turned out and believe me it is so warm and comfy that we can't watch tv on the couch without it anymore!