May 07, 2013

17/52

I'm playing catch up with this project again. We spent just over a week in southern Italy, visiting my parents. And before I knew it two sundays had gone by.
In love with your sunglasses
This week you:
  • Waved goodbye and sent kisses to papa before going to nursery in the morning.
  • Wore your first t-shirt after months of long sleeves and jumpers..
  • Insisted on having Parmesan for breakfast, and as a Parmesan lover I couldn't say no!
  • Slept for two hours on the plane. Thank you baby girl for making our trip to Italy so easy.
  • Didn't complain when your grandparents picked you up and gave you lots of hugs and kisses as soon as they saw you. That made them very happy.
If you are curious about this project and want to know more, you can check Jody's blog @ Che and Fidel.

All my previous posts can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...