July 10, 2013

The Phone Photography Project // Part 1

The Phone Photography Project from Big Picture Classes has finally started! For the next 32 days I will be taking a picture a day using my Iphone, to match the daily challenges set by the instructors.
These are the takes for the first 8 days.

Day 1: From Where I Stand
"Stand in the place where you live // Now face North // Think about direction // Wonder why you haven't before" 
R.E.M.
Day 2: Initials
"Today's show was brought to you by the letter A." 
Grover
Day 3: Summer Project
"With every project you do, you bring out a part of yourself, and it seems to be quite a good way of expanding a person." 
Kate Beckinsale
Day 4: Summer Food
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world."  
J.R.R. Tolkien
Day 5: Family
"I sustain myself with the love of family." 
Maya Angelou
Day 6: Tourist in Your Own Town
"The traveler sees what he sees; the tourist sees what he has come to see." 
G.K. Chesterton
Day 7: Morning + Afternoon + Evening Light
"Let the light of late afternoon shine through chinks in the barn, moving up the bales as the sun moves down." 
Jane Kenyon
Day 8: Summer Colors
"I prefer living in color." 
David Hockney

All the collages have been created using the Iphone app Fuzel. The app is seriously awsome. I have been using the free version, which allows you to add some extra fitures through in-app purchases, but I'm thinking of buying the full version.
I am also posting my pictures daily in Instagram using the #BPCphonephotographyproject tag (click here to follow).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...