And it's week 37 and I'm still keeping up with this project! Summer is officially over, so last week we took out our autumn clothes and put away sandals, t-shirts and shorts for good. It was a good one and we miss it, but the new season is bringing a lot of fun already!
This week you:
- Loved wearing your green wellies and jumping in muddy puddles.
- Got your first work bench at a car boot sale and you love it!
- Cried and screamed like mad during your doctor appointment.
- Added new words to your tiny vocabulary: tat for latte (milk), si (yes) and gnammy (dummy!).
- Carried your new green umbrella all around town pretending it was raining.
- Had a fabulous day at nursery on Friday.
- Gained your old appetite back after a week of mainly drinking milk.
- Had nuts for breakfast, mid morning snack, lunch, afternoon snack and dinner. We would have known by now if you were allergic!