This is you in your grandad's vegetable patch, apple tasting.
This week you:
- Asked to play with the dog all day long. It was your first thought in the morning and the last in the evening.
- Had a temperature for two days and a candida infection, but you did brilliantly, except for one night where you woke up screaming several times and only felt asleep in mama's arms watching some tv.
- Visited the local playground and loved it. On top of playing with the seesaw, sling and slide you collected lots of leaves to carry around.
- Went out almost everyday for a walk with your cousin's bike. As soon as you were on it, you adjusted the mirrors and put the music on.
- Got a new pair of shoes and still trying to figure out how to put them on.
- Had a go at blowing bubbles. We ended up with no bubbles and a very soapy grass.