January 15, 2014

Shop update // Clearance Sale 50% OFF

One of the intentions of my One Little Word for 2014 is to focus on just a few things, in the hope that my creative spirit will have the chance to soar. On the practical side, I'm working on quite a lot of things to achieve this. Starting from my Etsy shop. In 2014 I will be focusing on selling items that reflect my creativity and hopefully will show a common style between them. I haven't set out a clear plan yet, but I know for sure the type of items currently on sale that I want to keep in the shop:
The rest is currently on sale at 50% OFF!! the clearance section also inlcude some Christmas items that didn't sell, so if you are stocking up for the end of the year holiday, have a look.
I'm hoping to get a new banner and to add more items soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...