April 15, 2016

100 days of leaves

It feels like a lifetime ago when I had time to plan year long projects and play monthly challenges. Two kids later and an overseas move, I think it's about time to commit to something just for fun.
The100DayProject with Elle Luna & The Great Discontent has been on my mind since it launched back in 2014. It's a community based making project, open to everyone with basically no rules, if not public commitment to make/do something for 100 days; showing up day after day is the actual goal.
illustration by Elle Luna

My action for these 100 days of making will be to create a page depicting a leaf; it could be a drawing, a painting, a collage, a print, a dried leaf. I want it to leave it as open as possible to experiment and also to make it easier to stick to it.

I've already made a small journal to simplify the process. Let's see if I can get to the end of it!
Follow the hashtags #the100dayproject and #the100daysofleaves on Instagram to see all my instances in one place!
The 100 day project will start next Tuesday April 19th and end Wednesday July 27th 2016. 
Are you in?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...