March 08, 2015

30 Days of Lists // March 2015

And so the listing has begun! After a year long hiatus, I've joined the 30 days of lists project back again. If you are new to this, it's a month long online project where a prompt is sent to you every day and what you do is to jot down a list using whatever style and medium you like. Since I love paper so much, I made my own pamphlet stitch book for this challenge. It's about 8x12cm, and I used a sheet of patterned paper from the Flow Book for Paper Lovers 2. I then used some small coloured, ruled and lined paper to glue to each page and to write the lists on. 
I will be sharing my lists on Instagram every day (@ marina_cerra) and on the blog at the end of the month. Happy listing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...