August 18, 2012

This week in pictures

So like everyone else on the blog sphere, from time to time I will be sharing a summary of my life through pictures. I take most of my pictures using my phone, it's always with me and it doesn't require much effort. The only phone app I sometime use is Instagram. I do love Instagram and its filters, the vintage feel is quite cool and you can easily turn uninteresting pictures in more appealing ones. My Instagram pictures are posted on twitter as soon as I take them, I usually give it some thoughts before shooting, trying to catch more interesting subjects. The phone camera is for everything else, including videos, and the pics stay on my phone until needed.
This week I'm sharing both Instagram and phone photos.
The Instagram topic for this week is the beach! We are having an unbearable heat wave and spending most of the day at the sea.
The rest of the time is spent having fun watching Miss O doing new things...like standing up holding on furniture and trying to climb out of her cot...so much fun!
The photo layout has been edited using a free iPhone app called "photosplit"....it does what I need and it's easy to use. Shame about the app tag on the final layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...