February 10, 2013

The 52 project: week 6

It's week 6 and I'm still enjoying this project. This week was a quiet one, little Miss O well had fun with her papa during the day, skyped with her grandparents and uncles during the evening, slept through every night. This week I'm including some pictures of little Miss O with us, as well as a proper portrait of her. I know the host of this project is doing "A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013", but I'd like to think of it as "A portrait of my child's life, once a week, every week, in 2013". It seems more complete to me capture not only my daughter's face, but also her surroundings, what she's up to, what she enjoys or not.
This is her (and us!) this week.

 Playtime

 With mama

With papa

This week you:

Turned 14 months (already baby girls..stop growing so fast!!).

Made us clink our glasses together everytime you had a sip from your water cup.

Welcomed a penguin into your close circle of puppets friends.

Took ownership of papa's Ipad (and it looks like there is no going back).

Enjoyed riding the escalator.

Shook your head to say no!

Note: I've been trying to be consistent with the formatting of these posts. These are my simple rules: some generic text about the week to begin with, some photos (not necessarily portraits) with a brief description, a list of the main events of the week. I'm currently publishing the post on Sunday morning each week, so that I can inlcude some Saturdays' me and her time. 
I'm also trying to use my camera rather than my phone; it won't always be possible, but I'll do my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...