This week you:
- Blabbered and blabbered and blabbered. And we loved listening to you.
- Let me put your plastic bib on during meal times after months of messy clothes. And loved going around the house wearing it. Unfortunately it only lasted one day!
- Replied 'mamma' with a cheeky laugh every time your dad asked you who you love the most. It seemed like you were doing it on purpose.
- Tried on your new sandals and t-shirt and wouldn't let me take them off despite the chilly temperatures.
- Learned how to make the noise of a dog...finally.
And from last week portraits I'm loving Finnian and Ronan from Capturing Moments hiding in a ball pool, they must have had so much fun!