June 14, 2013

Walk to work // shadows

I am still having lots of fun taking pictures during my short walk to work. Last week I picked up a theme for my daily photos and only shot shadows. It has been a very sunny week, and considering that it doesn’t happen that often, capturing those lights has been an interesting way of recording the amazing weather we had.
I have created an icon on the right side bar, under the ‘my projects’ section. You can click on it to check my ‘walk to work’ related posts (or you can just click here).
I have also been uploading my daily favourite photos from my walk on instagram, tagged with #walktowork (click here to follow).

Note: I have been using thisonline tool for creating collages for the blog. It has its limitations, i.e. max no of photos, crops images to fit, but it is simple to use, and ideal if you don’t have access to any photo editing software.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...