August 16, 2013

The Phone Photography Project // Part 4

And I finally made it to Day 32! I deliberately decided to wait for this last set of pictures to include some of the shots from our trip to Switzerland and then Southern Italy. This project has been awesome. It has been great to capture so many aspects of our summer and to learn to give a bit more thought when using my Iphone. And I loved looking at how other people interpreted the same subject and their way of taking pictures. And lots of phoneography tips have now become a habit for me...so glad my interest in photography is surfacing again.
I'm planning to print both text and pictures and use them in my soon to come 'Hello Summer' mini book or maybe a stand-alone booklet. So many ideas are flying into my head right now...hopefully September will help me decide.

Day 25: Summer Shoes

"Give a girl the right shoes and she can conquer the world."  
Marilyn Monroe

Day 26: The Great Outdoors
"Study nature; love nature; stay close to nature. It will never fail you." 
Frank Lloyd Wright

Day 27: Kids At Play
"It is a happy talent to know how to play." 
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Day 28: Lazy
"Deep summer is when laziness finds respectability." 
Sam Keen

Day 29: Sky
"To see the Summer Sky - Is Poetry, though never in a Book it lie - True Poems flee." 
Emily Dickinson

Day 30: Summer Reading
"There is a temperate zone in the mind, between luxurious indolence and exacting work; and it is to this region, just between laziness and labor, that summer reading belongs." 
Henry Ward Beecher

Day 31: Green
"Front yards are boring. Backyards tell stories." 
James Stevenson

Day 32: Quintessential Summer Shots
"People take pictures of the summer, just in case someone thought they had missed it, and to prove that it really existed." Ray Davies

All the collages have been created using the Iphone app Fuzel.
Click on the icon on the right side bar, under the ‘my projects’ section, or just click here to check all my previous #walktowork posts.
I am also posting my pictures daily in Instagram using the #BPCphonephotographyproject tag (click here to follow).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...