December 13, 2013

30 Days of Lists // December 2013 // Lists 1-10

The december edition of 30 Days of Lists has started! So many new topics, so much fun for me to play with a different format than previous editions. Here is my take for the first 10 days!









Follow my dailiy lists on Instagram here or under the hashtag #30lists. My lists are also on Flickr here or  under the 30daysoflists group
Why don't you join in? There is still time to register and lots of giveaways to be won on the private blog!

4 comments:

  1. there're some lovely things, as the one when you talk about your family or being happy for no reasons (i loved it!).
    i always watch "home alone" by these holidays, it's THE classic for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Christmas lists - such a vibrant look

    ReplyDelete
  3. @mirari Yes, "home alone" is another holiday favourite of ours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Ellieboo Thank you! Although I think the background should have been a bit more subtle :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...