July 16, 2014

Fruits of the womb // week 39

We made it to week 39 and now I'm seriously hoping this will be the last picture of me looking like I've actually eaten a watermelon!
I had a screening appointment on Tuesday and everything seems to be going as it should, so we just have to patiently wait and see. I'm starting to get a bit nervous now knowing that any day could be the day!
As per the babycenter newsletter, the baby should now weighs a bit over 3kg (although the smallest watermelon I could find is actually 5kg!) and is roughly 50cm long from head to heel.

2 comments:

  1. just a few days to see his face!!!!! i hope we will see his photo in your next post ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @mirari hoping that too :) It's getting a bit too painful now to do anything, let alone entertain Olivia all day!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...