March 25, 2013

#30 lists // 23. 24. 25!

I’m playing lists catch up again! 
My lists for prompts 23 and 24 are a bit boring; I wish I could say more, but this is really how things truthfully are and there is not much I can do about it.

In case you can’t read my handwriting…

23. Past injuries
  • 2 stitches at the back of my head
  • A cracked front tooth
  • And fortunately I can’t think of anything else!

24. Pets (past & present)
  • A white cat for only a week when I was about 3 years old. We were fighting all the time and my parents decided to give it away. That was the end of me having a pet!

List 25 made me thinking; the way I deal with things is really not the way I would like it to be. I normally have a really good start when trying to make a decision, evaluating all the pros and cons, making lists, thinking it through. But then when it’s actually time to choose, it seems that all the hard work done before to make an informative choice goes out the window and the irrational part of my brain takes over and does the rest. Uhmm…definitely something to work on!

In case you can’t read my handwriting…

25. When faced with a tough decision, I…
  • Ask my mister for advice
  • Think about it too much until my head hurts
  • Procrastinate
  • End up making an irrational choice (most of the time!)

If you are curious about this challenge and want to know more, check the 30 days of lists website.

All my previous lists can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...