March 04, 2013

#30lists / 4. On an average day, I...


Because life isn't complicated enough, I made two lists for today's prompt...I couldn't really make up my mind with which one I should have gone for...

One is a boring timetable of all the planned activities I do on an average day, one is a shorter list with all the things that I do, but that maybe I shouldn't do!
In case you can't read my handwriting...

4. On an average day, I...

  • Work 9-5
  • Drink two coffees and two teas
  • Eat pasta for lunch
  • Skype with family
  • Surf the net while Olivia has a bath
  • Spend the evening watching US comedy series with my mister
  • Plan an alternative life

4. On an average day, I...List #2
  • 7.30am - Wake up
  • 8am - Breakfast with Olivia
  • 9am - Work
  • 12.30pm - Home for lunch
  • 2pm - Work
  • 5.30pm - Back home
  • 6.30pm - Olivia's dinner time
  • 7pm - Olivia's bath time
  • 7.30pm - Skype with family
  • 8pm - Dinner with my mister
  • 8.30pm - Olivia's bed time
  • 9pm - TV time
  • 11.30pm - Bed time
If you are curious about this challenge and want to know more, check the 30 days of lists website. There's still time to register!! 

Previous lists can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...