March 27, 2013

#30 lists // 27. Quotes getting me through the day/week/month

I have been thinking about today's prompt all morning, and all I could think of was my monthly mantra. I wrote these quotes at the end of last month (here), for no particular reason, I just felt I needed to put them on paper. And they have been with me since. I look at them (or sometimes repeat them in my head!) every day when needed, morning or afternoon, and they make me feel better, more positive, more empowered. 

In case you can’t read my handwriting…

27. Quotes getting me through the day/week/month
  • Today is your day
  • Be quiet
  • Be loud
  • Just be
If you are curious about this challenge and want to know more, check the 30 days of lists website.
All my previous lists can be found here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...