October 01, 2013

Hello October!

This month arrived with no warning what so ever. So today my brain started bursting with ideas, projects, things I would like to accomplish and so many other things it doesn't take long to feel a bit depressed acknowledging that I'm, once again, loading myself with too much stuff I won't be able to cross off my list. And yet, I can't help but dreaming and keeping myself as busy as possible, and trying new things and working towards that indefinite goal that is living life to the fullest.
Happy October to you too!

1 comment:

  1. I can really relate to this Marina, there are sometimes not enough hours in the day to accomplish all our ambitions. Be kind to yourself and do what you can. xx Lou xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...