October 02, 2013

30 Days of Lists // September 2013 // Lists 21-30

And so this project has reached to an end. It feels like this month has gone by too quickly and I haven't really savoured the daily prompts as much as I would have liked. But so glad I managed to do this once again. It gives me a nice feeling flicking through the pages of the mini book I created for this challenge. And reading back each and every day's list gives me a new perspective about the month that has just passed. Sometimes I feel like I don't have time to slow down and think, to enjoy life and to look at it from the outside, but looking back at the lists gives me a sense of accomplishment, a proof of my existence, the sensation that  this September has been a good month after all!
So here go the last 10 lists:
 If you want to know more about this project check 30daysoflists.com; you can still take up on previous lists.
All my previous lists and related posts can be found here. Daily lists are also published on Instagram (here to follow) with the hashtag #30lists and on flickr (here to follow) under the 30daysoflistsgroup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...