March 27, 2014

12/52 + 23/40

It's week 12 and posting a bit later than usual! I got the spring bug this week, and felt a bit lazy with regard to basically everything, but laying on the couch and playing games on my phone.
Olivia: She surely is a 2-year-old toddler in full swing! she has learnt how to push the right buttons to get what she wants, but when she is in a good mood she is just the best kid a parent could ask for! we have been enjoying playing with sticker's books, singing out loud and reading stories (she does that by herself at bed time!). And started to ask, especially me, to remain alone in the room while playing, apparently I distract her too much!
Baby boy: It's 23 weeks, weighting just over 1/2 kilo and measuring more than 28cm...apparently the size of a large mango! Not sure I follow babycenter's fruits comparisons, but that is what it says.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...