April 16, 2014

Pick of the Month: April // Easter crafts

1. Blue Easter eggs2. Easter bunny rolls / 3. Easter centerpiece / 4. DIY Easter eggs / 5. Easter gift tags / 6. Tattooed Easter eggs / 7. Fingerprint Easter eggs / 8. Easter handprint art / 9. Easter strawberries

This month I have been feeling very crafty, and although I have no plans, or time, to tackle any craft project, I had fun browsing on pinterest to see what other people are doing. Easter is literally around the corner and it is fun, especially if you have kids, to spend some time during the holidays and get creative (read messy!) together. Eggs painting is probably one of my favourite activities, despite not having it done before. But I bet hand printing is going to be very popular with my little miss who likes to get messy and, fortunately, clean up afterwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...